Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Stripes are not all created equal

Yah!!!! I finally posted a picture, it's only been a trillion years in the making. This is my most recent project. Painting my sons room. As you may be able to tell, it is a work in progress. Eventually I am hoping for a California surfer/ Old time Woodie car kind of theme. I will say I was an idiot as trying to keep it more vintage old surfer than Hawaiian not an easy process!!!! Just to let you know. I feel I could go on a political campaign run on which is the best painters tape to use as they are not all created equal, And what is the best way to achieve the stripes? It was a process in the making. Plus with the way I am I saw the colors in the stores without coordinating it to the bedspread. So I went on another whim, with my painting adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment