Saturday, January 15, 2011

I have decided on a theme for the birthday party........drum roll please, ''THE MUPPETS''

I thought to myself this is perfect as my husband is the biggest Muppet fan I have ever met. So with all the searching and coming up empty handed finding fun Muppet party ideas, I decided to take action. I will go through the fun adventures of making this happen so everyone can see how to pull off a Muppet themed birthday party for super duper cheap. Talk to whoever is out there later. And if your looking for just for fun ideas, just let me know what your looking for, and I will come up with a list for you, as I have a ton.

Just For Fun idea #1:   Go to your local park, have a picnic and play like a child again. Do an obstacle course, blow bubbles. Just have FUN and enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment