Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cougars have ruined my son because he is a fan just like his daddy!!!!!


The front side
So I wanted to make an original t-shirt for my son who loves to be like daddy and bleed blue, I am so disappointed but at least my other son still loves mommy and will wear red.   
I don't like paying a ton for licensed merchandise so I was terrible and used the logo to make my own. But in all defense I free handed it. And it was super cheap, looks very much like a masculine shirt thanks to my husband who came up with the saying UTES ARE YUMMY.       
 
All you need is a bleach pen or bleach paint brush whatever you have on hand. An old towel to use in between the shirt so it doesn't bleed through. And make a stencil or freehand your design. Paint the bleach onto the shirt and wait awhile, I didn't have a clue on when it was done and hence am not a patient person and used my hair dyer to speed up the process. Works great. Then I threw it in the wash and it actually worked like a charm, I was so pleasantly shocked that it didn't disintegrate into my hands. I know it may not be the best tutorial but it really will workout in the end, just don't spill in random spots. All ready for the big game. 


Finished project, the back side.
Yes he has a glow stick on his face, he thought it would make the pictures better

No comments:

Post a Comment