Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just one of those SUPER great days!!!!

So my son decided to be an amazing professional baseball player today, One that most parents would be proud. You know the types: "Look at my boy" and who can forget "He's a natural". I on the other hand was having a moment of, I hope you don't grow up to be the next Pete Rose. What does any of this mean? Let me explain in a way that you can understand. So my wonderful son decided to try and go to the bathroom by himself (happy birthday to me) little did I know that he had already gone in his diaper.So what does my  superhero son decide to do to help me out with the poop in his diaper? Take off all his clothes except his shirt and superman cape, grab the piece of crap in his hand and chuck it across the bathroom with all his superhero/Pete Rose power!!! All the while I am screaming in slow motion instant replay mode shaking my head, "Oh no you didn't", but what can you do when you can see it happening right in front of your face in the blink of an eye? Smile and say what an amazing arm you've got there? Your a natural? I don't think so!!!!! All the while This miraculous turd is flying through the air with the song "I believe I can fly" by R. Kelly giving this turd the montage it deserves. Finally after all the flying turds, tears, screaming oh S@#$ over and over again in my head, this turd finally decides to have the eagle land. It wasn't just any landing, it was a sickening smack right onto the side of the toilet for all to see.As if to say it had won the gold medal sitting on it's throne. SO GROSS. All my son could do was smile and jump up and down for joy like he had just won the world series. Yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs "I did it, I did it" Over and over again. I could only stare off into the sunset or, the shower curtain whichever way you choose to see it. My toddler was on cloud nine. After the shock of the whole situation wore off  my son looked up at me and ever so sweetly said "I get my Starburst now?" Then takes off like a speed of light to his next big adventure with bare butt cheeks and superman cape flapping in the wind!!!!!!  
Just for fun Idea  #2 Make sure to have lots of bleach and cleaning supplies on hand, Maybe thinking of the words I believe I can fly, for those extra Super fun days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment