Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here is one of my Muppet Party Projects

To Begin I took a basic cardboard box That you can get anywhere, Spray Painted the box to give it that rocker feel. It was one can of spray paint. and a little silver for fun. (I had it on hand)Looked online for a picture of Animal and drew an outline on the box.
When satisfied I cut out Animals mouth with an exzacto Knife and started to paint the Animal.
I used basic craft paint that I had on hand and
Started painting.
 Did a basic red and let it dry. Then did other colors to give it dimension. Orange, Black, Pink, and white. I didn't want to spend a lot on this project so I used white fabric paint for the eyes and teeth. Then let your creativity go.









Here is my finished product. I think it turned out okay. I think it looks like an animal. Now to make the bean bags for the game.
Total cost for the project: $1.09 for some pink and black craft paint. And foam paint brush.

SUPPLIES USED
Cardboard Box
Spray paint. 2 cans, black, and silver for streaks (optional)
Craft paint Red, Black, Pink, Orange, white
 Exzacto knife for cutting the mouth. I am sure you could use a regular knife or scissors.
                                                                                    1 foam paint brush.
Good luck and happy painting, remember to                                                                                                   " JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT."

No comments:

Post a Comment